Heating valve Enocean iTRV MVA 005
Self-powered Radiator Valve - Your advantage and innovative contribution to environmental protection and sustainability
Lower your heating costs through demand-based heating control and help to reduce CO2 emissions. Thanks to its innovative concept of converting heat from the radiator into electrical energy, you not only avoid toxic battery waste, but also never have to worry again about replacing batteries. Set the desired room temperature locally at the device or via central control. As an EnOcean-compatible wireless solution, the MVA005 can be retrofitted quickly and easily without any impact on building structure. Raise your building to energy efficiency class A or B (EN15232) and make your sustainable and environmentally friendly contribution to help stop climate change.
- Local +/- setpoint adjustment
- Operation with external (%) or internal (° C) controller.
- Year-round maintenance-free operation due to excess energy from the heating periods.
- EnOcean profile A5-20-06 with extended functionality: Stand-by and summer operation, auto recalibration, radio failure, radio quality, adjustable radio interval, motor status, window-open detection.
- Transmitted flow temperature enables the determination of the effective valve opening point (slow harvesting without room heating) or the analysis of the temperature distribution in the heating circuit including its time constants (hydraulics).
- OTA configurable
- Compact and light weight: 55 x 95 mm (Ø x D), 260 g